Under construction -- check back soon!
- Get involved - Complete the Slow Money Minnesota Commitment form!
- Donate - Support the Grow a Farmer Fund!
- Sign up and stay connected - Receive updates, events and more!
- Join - Sign on with the Slow Money Principles!
- Contact us! We love your questions, feedback and ideas!
Slow Money and Impact Investing Resources and Links:
Ours To Own is a movement of individual investors committing as little as $20 in their communities, and earning returns. The organization crowd sources investments towards local small businesses to stimulate the success and diversity of our community. Through impact investing, stakeholders are able to flow money through the local economy and create opportunities for friends, family and fellow citizens. Ours To Own is driven by the belief that any big change is the result of many small actions.
The Cooperative Principal serves as a facilitator for investors seeking to create or join investment clubs. Investment clubs, as legal entities, offer feasible alternative options beyond Wall Street for investors. As an organization, The Cooperative Principal provides start-up know how and on-going education to everyday people who come together to invest in a radically different, co-operative future.